Submetering as a service
According to Article 21/B(b) of Act LVII of 2015 on Energy Efficiency, the economic entities obliged to use an energy expert, must be equipped with sub-meters to monitor the consumption of the equipment, groups of machines, heat generating and air conditioning systems specified in Decree 1/2020 (16 I) of the Ministry of Energy, Transport and Communications.
Wenerate's software not only stores the data, but also analyses and reports on it, examines the operation of the equipment and shows where the customer can save up to 5-15% energy costs without additional investment.
The advantages of sub-metering systems:
- Increase energy efficiency
- Optimise production processes
- Support maintenance
- Easily detect failures
- Save energy costs
- Get a measurable return on investment
You are also subject to sub-measurement if you currently operate:
- 50kW nominal power of electrical equipment,
- 100kW nominal power of equipment(s) supplied through a single entry point and in a process queue,
- 70 kW nominal power of heat and/or air conditioning
Submetering system requirements for legal compliance:
- Accuracy class B measuring equipment (1% measurement accuracy)
- Minimum 15-minute data rate
- Capable of data storage and transmission
Follow your consumers with ease
Monitor your metered devices on a transparent platform, compare the energy consumption of different sites, shops and departments and optimise your operations.
Reduce your costs by up to 5-15%
Our software provides monthly, hourly or even 5-minute reports on your metered devices, making it easy to spot malfunctions and unnecessary energy consumption.
We meet your legal obligations
We help you comply with energy legislation that is difficult to follow and often changes. If you are unsure of your metering obligations and want to reduce your costs, consult our experts.
We complement your existing investment
Our software can communicate with most of the sub-meters on the market, so we can help you reduce your energy costs with the data extracted from the metering systems you already have in place.